Wednesday, January 23, 2008

.:Illegal Aliens Murder 12 Americans Daily!:.



As many of you know we have a criminal element that visits our website by the name of the "Gardner". His anti-American hate and rhetoric (even though he chooses to live in our great nation) really lets us see into the mind-set of these criminals. He has inspired me to step up my personal war in doing my part to defeat these leeches. They will use words like “Racist” (which is comical because its not even proper use of the word), bigot, and like-minded thinkers (which we patriots call Americans) to try to guilt us. NEVER LET THIS LIBERAL TRICK WORK! You are a patriot for wanting to keep America for Americans! Be proud of your autonomy.

On October 28, 1886, the Statue of Liberty was dedicated in New York City by President Grover Cleveland with these words on the pedestal, "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!". As you can see this two-way respect has really been spit on.

Notice the year is 1886, over 100 years ago. Just because we adhered to this ideology at one time does not mean we should continue to do so. By that rational blacks should not vote and women should not be allowed to where pants.

In addition, 100 years ago these LEGAL IMMIGRANTS practiced a much more ethical and channelized assimilation:

  • They took an oath towards America
  • They wanted to assimilate
  • They had the common courtesy and respect to learn the language
  • They earned their keep (actually in my experience whites and black are the hardest working people. Mexicans DO NOT work harder, this is a lie and a myth)
  • They did not manipulate and leech off our government and took PRIDE in earning their keep
  • They registered with the Federal Government.

Do you realize my fellow American that 12 of our countrymen are murdered by Illegal Aliens every day!The Death toll in 2006-2007 far overshadows total U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq, Afghanistan! WAKE UP!

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53103

We will take this country back! That’s American as apple pie and baseball. We are mobilizing and we will defeat this . I love Mexican-Americans that come to our country legally, want to assimilate, and speak English in public. What makes a Mexican National think he has more rights than an Irish man or an Ethiopian? Sounds like a blatant disrespect for other nationalities to me.

Do your part…

http://www.vdare.com/mann/reporting_aliens.htm

-THE NAPALM

P.S. Gardener thanks for lighting my fire again. How you like them apples?


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://azresistance.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/podcast_box2.gif&imgrefurl=http://azresistance.wordpress.com/2007/07/21/these-people-know-how-to-make-money-with-illegal-alien-labor-of-course/&h=75&w=75&sz=3&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=P9BpWqgZLYLSEM:&tbnh=71&tbnw=71&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddefeat%2Billegal%2Balliens%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DG

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets not get a big head now Napalm.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Napalm well put

Anonymous said...

I don't feel Napalm has a big head with this. I think he is simply putting into words what many of us are reluctant to say. Interesting stuff.

Eric b

Anonymous said...

THE GARDEN IS CUT DOWN!!!

nicky

Anonymous said...

Napalm,

Its easy to get your friends and people with a like-mind who read this website to get all fired up about this issue,but where is your voice heard that really counts?

Did your senator vote to have English as a national lanuguage? Or did he sell his vote out to my agenda?

You obviously have a lot of passion (misguided in most cases) but your arguement is falling on the deaf ears of the politicians which you voted into power.

Those are the apples of reality, so I counter your question...how does reality taste to you Napalm?

-The Gardner

Anonymous said...

Good

THE NAPALM

Anonymous said...

It's interesting that when Napalm is confronted with a simple intellectual question about the ineffectiveness of his message to reach the politicans and other people in power...his only answer is "good."

Is Napalm speechless?

Where are all your inflated and exaggerated facts and figures to counteract my claims?

Rather than wasting all your energy trying to "get over" on me, why don't you focus your energy on The American politicans? The politicians are the ones who could care less about the people they represent. They think the immigrants in this country, legal and illegal alike are the future of this country.

My argument is based on reality and until you change reality, my arguement cannot be beat.

Once again, Napalm...Check Mate.

-the Gardner 2 The Napalm 0

P.S. Maybe we could start playing checkers or Go Fish, those games might be a little easier for your little mind to comprehend.

Anonymous said...

Lol, the definition of hypocrite, the Gardner. Oh, how I get under your skin my little puppet. Your feeble attempt at spin is the extra levity I needed today thanks squirt. Stop using my chess reference. I know you’re a couple fries short of a happy meal, but search for originality in yourself. Oh wait, you’re a leech that’s all you can manage. Oh well, back to the coloring book for the Gardner. Wah, wah, wah.

Furthermore, my little spinster you forget, you have never disputed one of my facts year to date. In addition, illegal alien your far from the future of this country. You and your criminal horde are the demise of this great nation. Simply put, your economic leeches. Me speechless… Let me think about that one criminal.

-THE NAPALM

Anonymous said...

IT LOOKS LIKE NAPALM IS THE TRUE HYPOCRITE. HIS COMEBACK TO THE GARDNER'S LATEST BARRAGE WAS KIND OF WEAK. I CAN JUST PICTURE THE NAPALM SITTING IN HIS PARENTS BASEMENT IN HIS PIT-STAINED UNDERSHIRTS, WITH THE DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS ON 1 SCREEN AND THE ADVENTURES OF ZELDA PLAYING ON HIS OTHER SCREEN.

ALTHOUGH IT PAINS ME TO SAY IT NAPALM...BUT, YOU GOT YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU IN THIS BATTLE. THE GARDNER'S ARGUMENT IS PRETTY STRONG. I READ THAT EMAIL THAT WAS POSTED A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO WITH REGARDS TO ENGLISH AS THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE AND IT IS AMAZING HOW OUR POLITICANS HAVE SOLD OUR VOTE OUT TO CRIMINLAS AND THEIVES AND LEECHES (AS NAPALM SO ELIGUENTLY STATED) TIME AFTER TIME.

JUST A REMINDER NAPALM, REMEMBER WALMART IS HAVING A SALE ON V-NECKS, BE SURE TO STOCK YOUR CLOSET THIS WEEKEND...I THINK YOUR NAPALM IS SEEPING OUT OF YOUR ARMPITS AND ITS TURNING THEM YELLOW.

-STARKER

ConservativeThought said...

ha, ha, ha!!! "I think your napalm is seeping out of your armpits and its turning your shirts yellow!!!"

Thats hilarious! This site is starting to heat up again and its getting interesting. I think its funny to watch the Gardner and Napalm go back and forth...and who is this comedian named Starker? Is this his first time posting? With all of Napalm's powerfully depressing facts about illegal aliens and how they cost us patriots bilions per year, its nice to have someone like Starker to lighten it up a bit.

Keep the battle going..I look forward to reading this site each morning.

Barry

Anonymous said...

Although I consider myself a conservative and the last thing I want to do is give any kind of koodos to the lawnmower man, but it is interesting how rattled Napalm gets when he is confronted.

It seems to me that the Napalm would be able to defend his postion with a little more class.


I think "class" is what seperates a true conservative from a liberal. We have the intellect and the persona to disagree with liberals and independents alike with outgetting all in a fuss.

Jessica

Anonymous said...

I am going to look into the future. I am going to be a conservative chatroom prophet.

I see Naplam posting another article in the next 48 hours because he has been challenged by the Gardner and he doesn't have any good rebuttles...so he is going to post another article to take the pressure off of defending his previous position.

-The Conservative Chatroom's Nostradamus

PhD in Liberty said...

Good Stuff. I like this heated controversy. I'm not sure how it all started. I have to go back and read earlier posts.

The Napalm vs. The Gardner, the new Hannity and Colmes.

Anonymous said...

How small are the peasants minds? Come to this web-site and read comments from people like Starker. Starker can’t add constructive comments to the debate so he talks about Zelda and I believe, arm pit stains? LOSER. Secondly, the plebeians clearly don’t have a grasp on the progression of the great Napalm vs. Gardner debate. The Napalm is one of the most interesting writers I have ever read. Very original debates. In a court of law, to put it bluntly, would have made The Gardner his bitch. The Gardner uses smoke and mirrors and yet (pay attention small minds) has not contested or given any information to contradict one of Napalms antidotes. Napalm from what I have ascertained, is just tired of debating with someone who clearly is uneducated. I think individuals like starker are in quite large quantities in our country. They would rather watch Ricky Lake and cast stones without offering any constructive substance.

-S

Anonymous said...

"S" is that you Napalm? Only you could be as impressed with yourself as "S" is.

Anonymous said...

Is that you starker because I blew your ass away. Get off Napalm hes the shit.

-S

R said...

Phone Seattlehttp://cbinorthwest.com/

http://cbinorthwest.com/

phone system seattle

Anonymous said...

personal injury attorney seattle

Great Blog!